Friday, October 24, 2008

I've been tagged!

I am so excited! This is the first time I have ever been tagged, hooray! Here it goes:

{10 Years Ago I ....}
1. Was a Senior in High School
2. Had been dating my hubs for four months
3. I had no idea what I wanted to be when I grew up
4. Could not wait to get out into the "real" world....haha, like that was the real world!
5. Drove a manual Pontiac Sunfire and loved it!

{5 Things On Today's to-do-List}
1. Make and decorate 48 cupcakes and 2 cakes for my Grandparents 60th anniversary party tomorrow
2. Lots of laundry (it never ends!)
3. Dishes (they never end either!)
4. Work on BIG A, little a
5. See my HUBBY :)
Really, this list could go on and on...

{5 Things I Would D0 if I Were a Millionaire}
1. Pay off my new mortgage and furnish my new house with all new stuff
2. Pay off my student loans (and all my debt for that matter)
3. Go on a shopping spree for ME!
4. Buy a fancy new SUV because hey, I could afford the gas!
5. Help out the ones I love

{5 Places I Have Lived}
1. Fostoria, OH
2. Luckey, OH
3. Rogers, AR
4. Havelock, NC (I heart NC and would LOVE to move back there!)
5. Columbus, OH (soon...very soon!)

{5 Jobs I've Had}
1. School Aide at local County Hospital
2. Bakers Apprentice at Meijer
3. Teacher at Daycare
4. Assistant at Dr's office
5. MOMMY

I tag, Destini, Trisha, Cat, Lisa (who has not updated in two weeks!) and Sarah (because if we all tag her she might update!)

No comments: