Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Anna Michelle!!!

Today is my niece Anna's fifth birthday. I cannot believe that she is already five years old. Since I started asking her two weeks ago what she wanted for her birthday she kept saying "I need more time to think about it." So, since her party is this weekend I decided that I would just take her shopping and let her pick out whatever she wanted.

So, I picked her up yesterday afternoon and took her up to a big toy store to let her pick out whatever she wanted. After she picked out her stuff, I knew that I would be in for some serious paybacks! She picked out a bunch of art stuff...only the messy kind. The kind that most mothers either don't buy or hide on the top shelf where they can't be seen. Oh well, you are only five once!

We then came back to my house for some Wii. Let me just tell you that little miss Anna can kick some booty when playing bowling. The first game she bowled a 130! The second game she bowled a 156! After that I let her play by herself because I did not want to get beat by an almost five year old. I wish I would have thought to take a picture because she looked really cute striking her bowling pose.

Happy Birthday Anna Banana! I cannot wait to enjoy your princess party on Saturday and to see your parents expressions when you open your gifts.

No comments: