Thursday, May 07, 2009

You Capture Week Nine

This week's challenge was expression. I chose the literal definition of facial expressions. This was my favorite shot. I might upload a few more later on, but I don't have the time right now!
Sad.
I'm sooo hungry. That is what I hear all day long! This shot was taken right after I told her that she just ate breakfast and did not need a snack yet. Sigh, life is rough when you are four!
As always, head on over to I Should Be Folding Laundry for more captures!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love the face. I see and hear that all day from my 6yo. Even after she just finished her 5th snack of the morning. I desperately try and keep the fruit and veggies cut up, so at least it's healthy.

Brianne Hudgins Photography said...

Love the shot! Life is rough when you're too young to find your own food!

Destini said...

Great shot! Wow, she was sad, huh? I'll try to capture a shot of Trace's sad face for ya, he gets the bottom lip stuck out and the top one quivering. What with our kiddos ALWAYS being hungry???

Daysie said...

such a classic face!

Mominin said...

What a beautiful face...even when sad! My kids are always hungry to.

Alice said...

yep, she's a growing girl - lol! i recognize that look also. seeing a lot of expressions i recognize today - lol! thanks for sharing.

my 'expression' photos are posted now. come on over to The Shadow of the Cross and check them out. i love having visitors :O)

Unknown said...

yes, snacks are a source of expressions in our house too.

LOL

Kim said...

Ok so Hannah and Preston both have the same face. When it comes to food I swear he would eat 24/7 if I let him. So funny. Also a fabulous picture with a beautiful girl!

Bobbi said...

Cute pic!!! I hear ya about always being hungry. It drives me nuts to try to find healthy snacks all the time for Ellie. She would eat every hr if I let her!

VanessaKim said...

aww. :)