Thursday, May 07, 2009

I NEED YOUR HELP!!

Not to be overly dramatic or anything, but I do need your help in deciding about my decor. What do you think? Is it too much blue? Do you like the arrangement? I know I need to fill the other two cubbies and I am wondering if I need more with the diffusers. Also, you can't see the candle holders since they are on the top shelf, so I am wondering if I should buy bigger holders that you can see. Decisions, decisions! Tell me what you think....because I am so indecisive that it took me three weeks just to pick out what I have! I don't want it to be another three weeks before I finish it.
You can click on the picture to make it larger. Also, I feel like I should mention (from my husband) that he has been begging for a new TV! One that will fit in the hole better and you know that has a flat screen. Also, I will post a full room before and after very soon!

5 comments:

Destini said...

So I like the blue, but I have no design sense, so you better not take my advice! I will have to agree that a bigger TV would definitely look very nice! We are so behind technology at the Davis house that we don't have any HD TVs, no LCD or plasma TVs, not even a flat screen TV. Oh well, if they are not broke, they don't need replaced, right? What about a nice frame with some blue accents with black and white or color effected pictures of the kids for the other cubbies?

The Johnson Family 5 said...

I love the blue! I agree with Destini..I would add some great family photos!

Melissa Swartley said...

I love the blue too and I agree with Destini and Katie on the photo idea! Some black and white photos of the family set in white frames would add another color, 3 color schemes are good! Black frames might blend in too well and not stand out. Have fun with it! It's looking very nice so far!

Kim said...

Ok so here's the thing. I love that color blue. There was a Tiffany vase in that color that I put off buying and my friend has it. I am so mad because I cannot get it anywhere and I want it. So I vote to totally keep the blue. I am also with Destini on the pictures-you are an amazing photographer!
I'm going with your hubby on the tv. I love tv so much and actually got an HDTV for my 30th last year because I love sports. Why am I having trouble finding another husband???
I really like what you have done so far!

Lisa said...

I don't think it's too much blue either. I think it's a great accent color!