Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Weigh In

I have a major headache right now, so I feel like I can't make complete sentences let alone form a paragraph so I am going to do bullet point this week.

  • I think setting the goals really helped me
  • I did stay away from the sweets :)
  • I almost lost 2 lbs...
  • However I gained 1 lb last week, so really I only lost 1/2 a pound!
  • Somehow that breaks me even for the challenge
  • My starting weight and ending weight are pretty much the same
  • I only have 10 weeks until the wedding
  • I didn't do so well with the shred
  • I am going to keep the same goals for next week
  • This time focusing on shredding!!
  • That is all

Forgot to link up: Head on over to the Sisterhood to be inspired on your weight loss journey!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

a loss is a loss! take it and be proud! :)

april said...

It's a loss, so take it! You have great goals! Good luck!

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

You lost, and that's what counts!!

Goals are good to have, too! I started Shredding again yesterday, and OUCH! I'm going to try and stick with it again for 30 days and see if I have better results.

Good luck this week!