Thursday, December 10, 2009

You Capture: Lines

Lines...lines....lines. This was a difficult challenge for me, my creative juices just were not flowing. The only thing I could come up with for You Capture was my blinds. Every time I looked up and saw the light streaming through, I thought it might make a nice picture.
Not the most awe inspiring subject, but it works just the same. Here is a different angle, don't mind the ahem, dust. It seems maybe I should have dusted before I took a picture of the blinds.

Head over to Beth's to see some great captures.

10 comments:

Bunch of Barrons said...

Pretty sure my blinds are dusty too...haha. Good shots! :)

Colleen said...

I thought about taking a picture of my blinds, but I was afraid of what I would see. Your pics came out great and I didn't notice any dust.

Life with Kaishon said...

Those are some great lines. We don't have blinds. I think we should get some. Just so I can have those pretty lines to photograph : )

PS LOVE the twirling picture. How sweet is that?

Chocolate Girl said...

Funny how things you see every day can be really beautiful if you stop to really look a them.

Tara said...

Great shots!! I almost did the blinds but they were too dusty-LOL

Erin said...

I really like the blinds! Very creative.

Alana Jo said...

Great shots!

-Alana Jo
Please take a moment to check out my photos as well.
Have a blessed day!
http://www.justniftythrifty.com/2009/12/you-capture-lines.html

Servant of the Most High said...

Hi,

Nice blog.

Here is a blog that serves for your spiritual needs...
It has messages from the Holy Scriptures that teach us how to have GOD in all the aspects of our lives, and allow GOD's rule in every matter.

http://www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading.

God bless you.

Servant of the Most High said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
握壽司Stanley said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社