Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Christmas Card Outtakes...

I decided to go with "simple" for our Christmas Cards this year. By simple I mean, buy a card where you just slide a photo in. Actually, I decided that two Christmases ago (2007) and ended up not sending out cards, so I still had the cards to use. Regardless, I thought it would be a cinch to take a cute photo of my kids! Ha, who was I kidding? I knew that I was setting myself up because it was before nap time and my little Mr. was a grump, but I still thought I could pull it off!

It actually started off that he was in a good mood and Sissy was grumpy.

Then it switched to Sissy being happy and him being grumpy. Somewhere along the line I may have threatened them that they wouldn't get to go to Grandma's house unless they both smiled for the camera! It may or may not have worked.
I may or may not have called Grandma and left a voicemail in front of them stating that Zander couldn't go to her house because he wasn't listening.
I may have gotten a few good shots.
I will reveal my top three picks at the end of the week.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet! I love Hannah's haircut! I am thinking of doing a similar post...the outtakes are just too hilarious!

Kim said...

I love Hannah's hair too! I love the kids in green. I hear you on the photo. I beg, plead, bribe with an abundance of chocolate. So I feel your pain. I love the threatening phone call to grandma. The best threat this year is Santa is watching! He totally knows the song and he really knows Santa is making his list!!!

Destini said...

I'm sure you got a few good pics! Hannah's hair is really cute, and Zander is looking even more ornery! Love the grandma call!

Laura Wolf said...

OMG, you kids were just like mine with photos. I gave up because they wouldn't sit still. You got some good shots. Beautiful!