Friday, May 09, 2008

Scavenger Hunt

Have I ever mentioned that I am a procrastinator? That would explain why at 7:45 I was running around like a mad woman trying to get my pictures taken for the scavenger hunt. I have known about said scavenger hunt since Monday and have been formulating my pictures since then. However, today I kind of forgot about it and the next thing I knew it was 7:45. So, I did not get to do it quite like I would have liked, but oh well.
Below you will find some of the healthiest foods in my house....mmmm, the fixings for a yummy salad!
Here is the most unhealthy food in my house. One of my weaknesses: cake batter ice cream. It is so delicious! Thankfully, we have had it four two weeks and there is barely any missing! (And yes I realize that the flowers are very brown, but Tater just picked them and wanted me to use it in my picture!)
Here are two of my favorite workout must-haves! My favorite shirt for jogging in and my Ipod...although it is rather large and not easy to run with. I would really like to get a nano, but that is neither here nor there.
A picture of part of me exercising:


This one was the trickiest as it was 7:45. However it is usually a nightly ritual when Mommy gets on the ball to do abs, kiddos see it as an open invitation. This was a very hard picture to take, in fact I had worked up a sweat by the time I got this shot that actually shows the ball. I do hate how I look, but time was running low.

To top it off....I lost a pound and a half this week. Woo-hoo!

4 comments:

Christie O. said...

Awesome!!! (I'm sorry that you had to rush -- I knew it was a tall order for people to take pictures so I had made the deadline for next Friday -- Doh!) hahahah!

But I love it!! Love that picture of a part of you exercising!!

Christie O. said...

and HIGH FIVE! on the weightloss!! This was a great week!!

Kim said...

Catie,
Congrats on the weight loss! I am so with you on the cake batter ice cream and I have a slight obsession with my IPod too!

Sarah said...

Cute pics and congrats on the weight loss. I laughed when I read about the kids coming and interupting your sit up time. My kids do the same thing! What's the deal. Will thinks it's the perfect time to come bounce on my stomach and Kaela says- finally someone is down here on my level :) Keep up the good work :) You should be proud of yourself.