Sunday, December 02, 2007

OVERWHELMED

I have been feeling a little out of sorts lately. A lot of it has to do with our life circumstances, it seems like everything around me is changing and my personality hates change. Not to mention the stress of not knowing what the future holds. Not knowing if hubs will find a job in time, not knowing if we will sell the house before we run out of income, not knowing in what city to start looking for a new house etc, etc. So I am feeling overwhelmed, beaten down, low and basically depressed. Which is such a bummer because it is Christmas and I want to be all holly and jolly but I can't. I am trying to just breathe and trust that God has it under control. I am having a hard time trusting. I am really just trying to take it day-to-day and just enjoy having my husband home but, every day brings us one day closer to not having an income. That freaks me out just a little bit. I am really at a loss, I have never felt this way before and it is starting to scare me.

No comments: