Monday, November 06, 2006

When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling bad....

Here are a few of our favorite things:

Alex absolutely loves his sling! He is as content as can be when I put him in there. Usually it's because he's cranky and I need to get something done around the house. Since I'm able to hold him and be hands free it makes me love it.
Another favorite is his swing. We finally broke out the batteries so he could use it and he seems to enjoy it quite a bit as you can tell from the content look on his face:)
As you can tell from the outfit she picked out Dora is a favorite for Tater. She has on a Dora shirt, pajama bottoms and to complete the look her Dora bathing suit. She found it when I was sorting through her drawers the other day and since has wanted to wear it every time she sees it!!!
I don't have a picture of my favorite thing, which is sleep. If only I could get more of it. With Alex spitting up so much he does not sleep good at night. We have him sleeping in his Baby Papasan, (inside of the Pack'n Play) but after he eats he just doesn't fall back to sleep right away. He's usually agitated and a little gassy until he finally gets out a good burp which may or may not soak me in spit up. Anyway, it's not as easy to get the extra sleep when you have to stay conscious to look after the two year old who is wreaking havoc on the house.

No comments: