Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Weigh in Wednesday

It is time to weigh in over at the Sisterhood. I was just plain busy last week and missed it so here I am and it is confession time. Somehow I managed to fall off the wagon. Meaning that I haven't done any type of "exercise" the past two weeks. Thankfully I did manage to eat semi-healthy, I mean strawberry pie for breakfast is acceptable right? It is after all a fruit. Suffice to say that I am back to my starting weight. Shocking isn't it? So, now I am hoping to get back on the wagon and start exercising regularly.

I did buy this really awesome water bottle in order to help keep track of my water intake.


Isn't it awesome? I am also starting a "diet." (Side note: it is most definitely a diet and not a lifestyle change since I am using slimfast.) I am using slimfast because I have had success with it in the past and I am hoping to jump start my weight loss. Once I get get it going then I am going to switch over to just eating healthy.
I am a little freaked out beause this is week 5 and I am still at square one. I was hoping to be further along by now...

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Just keep on trying to stay on board. Life is crazy and things happen.

I too did slim fast and had success. Before Scott and I got married, I drank it for breakfast and lunch and ended up losing 30 lbs.

Best wishes!

Brooke said...

i'm sorry things aren't working as well as you'd like. hopefully once you get things kick started the weight will start to fall off.

Anonymous said...

Good luck this week getting back on track. Life happens. It's what you do when it happens that counts. :) Good for you for picking up and going harder.

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

You want to know something? I'm actually up .4 pounds from the start of this challenge. Seriously. I had a great loss this week, but it was basically losing the weight I gained the week before. And you know what else? It's okay. I know it sucks, but I can deal with it and I know what I need to do.

Keep your chin up girl. Get back on the wagon and start exercising (are you shredding) and eating right. Start right NOW!!!