Thursday, February 19, 2009

What's for Dinner?

Jamie had the great idea of doing some recipe sharing via our blogs. Since I am always on the lookout for new/easy/fast dinner ideas, I thought it was a great idea. I am thinking that we should make it some sort of blog carnival, that way people can easily jump from site to site to look at the recipes. I just need to figure out the details.

Anyway, for my first recipe I am sort of cheating. I found it on the Kraft website this week when I was making out my weekly menu. It just so happened that I had all the ingredients for Chicken Parmesan, so I decided to try it! It was pretty easy and VERY good.

I think Jamie is going to do this weekly, so I think I will as well. Next week, I will include pictures of the meal that I made, along with the written out recipe.

Have a recipe to share?

No comments: