Wednesday, March 19, 2008

He looks so much older!

We took Alex to get his very first haircut here. We mainly went for the fun chairs, for pictures...however I did not really like the chair he was put in. He did a great job at first.
Check out that wicked mullet! If we were back in the 80's he would be stylin'. That is why we decided it was time to get his hair cut, we did not want people referring to our son as Joe Dirt.
We got to pick out a move for him to watch. So of course we picked out the Wigg-les. As you can see below, he was zoned out for the first part of the haircut.

If the stylist would have been faster he would have done awesome, however it took her almost an hour. Seriously, I am not exaggerating it took an hour people. If you know my son you know he does not sit still for five minutes....imagine an hour long haircut.


Here is where it started to get interesting, I held him on my lap, held his head and finally gave him a sucker just to keep him still. At one point the hubs was holding his head down so that the slowest stylist on earth could finish. It would have been a great experience if she was not so stinking slow. Would I recommend this place to a friend? Well, yes as long as you do not get Ashley as your stylist. Unfortunately I did not take an after picture because by the time she was done he was hysterical and I was just ready to get the heck out of there! We did get a cute certificate with a picture and a lock of his mullet and now he seriously looks all grown up...sniff, sniff.

No comments: