Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cloth Diapers!


For a variety of reasons we decided to go with cloth diapers this time around. I actually started looking into cloth diapers when I was pregnant with the boy, but I was so overwhelmed by all of the different types that I gave up. There were pocket diapers, prefolds, AIOs, hybrids, and flats. Then there are one size, perfect fit, inserts, doublers, velcro and snaps.....the list goes on and on. Not to mention all of the cute patterns.

This time around I started doing my research early. Of course by research I mean I read blogs, lots and lots of blogs. Without the blogs I would not have known what to pick. So, I am going to try to have a weekly cloth diaper post in hopes to help another overwhelmed Mama out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We love our cloth too! Wish I had started it with the older two kids!

Greene Family said...

We used cloth diapers with Simon and Jude - definitely recommend them! It looks like you are using the same ones . . . fuzzi bunz?!