Thursday, October 29, 2009

You Capture: Autumn

This weeks You Capture is Autumn. Autumn is probably my favorite season, except for the fact that winter is shortly behind it. I love all of the beautiful colors. It amazes me that we get one last colorful look before the dreary gray winter comes.

The kids and I went on a walk the other day and these are two of my favorite pictures from the walk.



Of course another reason to love autumn is pumpkin seeds!

We can't forget adorable kids and their pumpkins.


To see more captures or to play along, head over to I Should Be Folding Laundry.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I just want to give them a squeeze in that last picture! So adorable! The fall leaves are so beautiful, I should get out there with my camera before they disappear.

Destini said...

Most of the leaves are already gone here! Great shots! Trace also gets much wear out of his Lightning McQueen "crocs"!

Kim said...

I love the pic of the kids! They are so adorable together. I love love love that picture of the red leaf. Gorgeous. The leaves have finally changed here but some miserable days have them falling down faster than I can take pics!

Greene Family said...

Great pictures! Love the picture of your adorable kids and their pumpkins! I need to take some pictures of our pretty leaves before they all fall off yet.

Alice said...

your kids are so cute! i love your leaf shots, especially the second one. really neat!

i didn't post autumn shots. it's almost 90 degrees here during the day and autumn is nowhere to be found :O). please feel free to come on over and visit my blog anyway :).

Melissa Swartley said...

Great pic's! I just love red leaves in Autumn! The kids are super cute with their pumpkins!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. you have such a great eye. I want to see beautiful pics of Hannah's new haircut LOL!
Stephanie

Lisa said...

I love the pictures...Hey, we're still waiting for the Dr. Pali update...right. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it. : )