Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Changing



I can't believe that it has already been three months! He is cooing and laughing so much these days and he loves to play on the floor with his big sister. This little guy is getting sooo big already; just look how much his face is filling out. I just transitioned him into his 3-6 mos clothes the last few weeks of December and I think I should have done it a little earlier. This was the first time he wore the above outfit and he is so long that I don't think he'll be wearing it much longer.

1 comment:

Julie said...

We are having a severe case of Hannah and Baby Alex withdrawal around here, so I was just going to e-mail you and tell you you'd better update your blog with some new pics. And you already did! Way to be on top of things!

Love to all,
Julie, Josh, and girls